1. Animated ElementsThese elements can be created, for example, in the form of “call to action” buttons. This is something that grabs visitors’ attention and helps your brand to stand out. These animated tools are more likely to produce action and transform visitors into customers.
2. Live ChatThis is an essential tool in website design. Your potential customers might not know how to reach out to you unless you start the conversation first. If interested, people will most likely reply back, and you might quickly get a new customer/client. Ask questions, offer help and help them understand your brand better. This is a fast and convenient tool for every website. For example, LiveChat is the leading software serving this purpose.
Use website design tricks to help your business succeed quickly
3. Visible contact formContact form should be visible not only on your “contact us” landing page but also on your homepage and preferably every other landing page. You need to provide easy access to people with any questions or concerns they may have. According to website design tricks, forms should be simple, short and straightforward.
4. Attractive coloursColours are important. Colours make a statement. Choose the color that represents your brand in the best possible way and use this color on your website. Colors create a powerful tool in web design and can help your brand to tell its story. Learn more about color theory in web design.
5. VideosMajority of Internet people watch videos every day. Incorporating videos into your site could bring you the success you’ve always wished. This video could be a beneficial presentation of your brand, and you could show products/services you offer or focus on the tutorial-like theme. Whatever the topic is, make sure it’s entertaining as well as related to your business. These videos need to be high-quality and visible on all devices (laptops, smartphones, tablets).No matter what your business is, investing in good website design is always a good idea. Take advantage of different website design tricks to create success for your brand. Make sure you give visitors the information they are looking for and create calls to action to get them get in touch with you quickly and easily. Get in touch with us to learn more.
This post originally appeared on Eggs Media. To view this post please visit: https://eggsmedia.com/website-design-tricks-to-help-grow-your-business/